CALL FOR PAPERS
We are inviting submissions to the upcoming international conference with the theme “Decolonizing Global Studies: Charting Trends, Mapping Trajectories.” Please take note that submission of abstracts is extended to July 15, 2020.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- LOOKING FOR WRITERS!The UP CIDS Decolonial Studies Program is looking for two writers that can produce two discussion papers on two conferences on decolonial religion and decolonial … Continue reading LOOKING FOR WRITERS!
- Call for Abstracts: Social and Political SuffocationsAbout the bookBuilding on the understanding that the unequal distribution of wealth, privilege,infrastructures, social and political agency and recognition take place along intersectionalpower dynamics, this … Continue reading Call for Abstracts: Social and Political Suffocations
- Three best essays: “How and in what ways Filipinos can decolonize knowledge?”We are delighted to announce the result of the essay competition for the PHISO book, “International Studies in the Philippines.” After a careful review and … Continue reading Three best essays: “How and in what ways Filipinos can decolonize knowledge?”
- Publication ForumHello everyone! As part of the activities we are preparing with the conference “Decolonizing Global Studies: Charting Trends, Mapping Trajectories,” we are also having a … Continue reading Publication Forum
- DECOLONIZE EVERYTHING!: Filipinos on the future of global development, health, human rights and peaceDECOLONIZE EVERYTHING!: Filipinos on the future of global development, health, human rights and peaceDate: 10 August, 1pm UK time / 8pm Philippines time / 6am … Continue reading DECOLONIZE EVERYTHING!: Filipinos on the future of global development, health, human rights and peace
Participate in the latest forums, discussions, conferences and other events.
Know the latest updates about members of the network through our blog.
Learn more about the Decolonial Studies Research Network.
Read relevant research and other materials on decolonial studies.
Read and contribute an article to the PHISO-DSRN Journal
The DSRN is a continuously growing community. Learn more and be part of DSRN.